Monday, November 28, 2011

My Big Five for Life!

What are your “Big Five for Life?” What are the five things you want to see, experience, or accomplish before you die? Would you then consider your life a success?  Do you see your “Big Five for Life” changing as time goes on? What factors might cause you to re-evaluate your “Big Five for Life”? 

- My big five for life are to become a successful pediatric nurse practitioner, get married and have a family, travel to a different country, not struggle financially, and being able to retire some place wonderful. No matter what I do or how bad I fail I will always consider my life a success because I will still always have the people I love surrounding me. As time goes on I can see my big five for life changing because I might come across new interest.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan for life...at least at the moment. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you fulfill all of your big five. Good luck with them, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete