Monday, October 17, 2011

GoAnimate Professional!

For the technology part of my midterm I chose to use GoAnimate. At first I was unsure if I wanted to do a short animated Cartoon on GoAnimate or create a small presentation on SlideRocket. In the end I chose to use GoAnimate because making a short animated cartoon appealed to me. I have never made one before so I thought it would be a lot more fun than putting facts on a slide. Signing up for GoAnimate was very simple. I was able to start my cartoon right away. The website is very user friendly it takes you through there process step by step. I usually tend to have trouble with technology but this site was a piece of cake. I really enjoyed creating characters and a dialog. Over all it was definitely the right choice for me. One thing I would choose to do differently in my cartoon is change a little bit of the dialog and possibly make it catchier. Other than that I think I did a decent job on my cartoon.

This is the link for my GoAnimate Cartoon:
http://goanimate.com/movie/02y2MBXrPqPo?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0FU5W1550Dt8

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kylie, for the reflection. Please fix your micro errors....overall is one word, their not there, and put a comma after your introductory clause "Other than that, I think...."

    ReplyDelete